HIFU Body Sculpting
DESTROY FAT CELLS + TIGHTEN SKIN
The next best treatment to surgery is here! At last, a game-changing treatment that permanently melts fat and tightens skin at the same time.
Have you been noticing those stubborn pockets of fat that just won’t budge no matter how hard you try?
The team at The Rejuv Lab have invested in the ULTIMATE HIFU equipment, giving you the opportunity to wind back the hands of time, blast fat permanently, and tighten skin, without the need for invasive options, or even surgery!
The Rejuv Lab has the most advanced HIFU equipment in the country, TGA Approved, and faster and more efficient than other treatments.
Here at The Rejuv Lab, we offer you a range of personalised treatments tailored to suit your individual needs.
Benefits of HIFU Body Sculpting
HIFU eliminates stubborn fat. Fat cells are permanently eliminated and skin is tightened in the same treatment.
HIFU reshapes problem areas. It’s ideal for stubborn bulges that exercise and diet cannot shift.
HIFU is fast. The Rejuv Lab has the latest and most advanced TGA Approved HIFU equipment, which means your treatment time is much faster than ever before.
HIFU is comfortable. There’s no pain with HIFU at The Rejuv Lab. Our HIFU Technicians are skilled and our equipment is second to none. Your treatment will be comfortable and relaxed.
HIFU gives RESULTS. Most people see immediate results which improve over 10-12 weeks. Depending on your desired goals, you may choose to have more than one HIFU treatment. With our advanced TGA approved equipment, you can have HIFU Body Sculpting treatments monthly if you choose to.
No recovery time with HIFU. As your HIFU treatment is non-invasive, and non-surgical, there is no down-time after your treatment. You can resume normal activities immediately after your treatment.
Eliminate Subcutaneous Fat and Tighten Skin at the same time!
Unlike fat freezing, HIFU Body Sculpting utilises high intensity focused ultrasound to heat under the skin, destroying fat cells and tightening the skin at the same time.
Your body then eliminates treated fat cells naturally.
Results continue to improve over 10-12 weeks. Most patients see an immediate result, with results improving over time.
What is HIFU Body Sculpting?
There’s no need for painful surgery or injectables! HIFU is the next best thing to surgical liposuction or surgery – but without pain, needles, knives and there’s no downtime.
HIFU utilises the power of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to penetrate beneath the surface of the skin without causing trauma. HIFU permanently melts fat away leaving you looking naturally slimmer, tightened, and lifted.
Most people leave their treatment seeing visible results, which improve over time.
During your HIFU treatment ultrasound heat waves penetrate deep into the tissue of the skin, targeting stubborn fat pockets - resulting in size reduction and visibly tightened and firmer skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Results Permanent?
If you maintain your weight with healthy diet and regular exercise, your long term
results should remain stable.
How Many HIFU Body Sculpting Treatments are recommended?
This is dependent on the goals you have. Some patients see a result with a single treatment, while others benefit from 2-4 treatments. Our HIFU Technicians take you through an extensive consultation process prior to your treatment.
What Results Can I Expect from my HIFU Body Sculpting Treatment?
This varies from patient to patient. It’s important to be realistic about any treatment you undertake and also be patient as the results improve over time. Best results can be seen 2-4 months post treatment.
The average amount of fat reduction varies from patient to patient, and depends on how your own body responds to the treatment.
What Happens in a HIFU Body Sculpting Treatment?
Your HIFU technician will take you through a consultation process and provide an honest assessment and prescribed treatment plan.
The area to be treated will have ultrasound gel applied prior to treatment. The HIFU Body probe is applied to the area for about 20 seconds at a time, whilst the HIFU energy is emitted. You may feel some warmth, and very light tingly pricks under the skin.
Can I Combine my Body Sculpting Treatments?
Whilst HIFU is the most powerful non-invasive body sculpting treatment, some patients may benefit from a combination of treatments including slimSCULPT, LaserLIPO, and UltraLIPO.
We can't treat with HIFU if you're currently taking Warfarin medication. Your prescribing doctor has to give you instructions on when to stop and when to start the medication. Your doctor also needs to advise if you're unable to have the procedure because you cannot stop taking the Warfarin medication.
At The Rejuv Lab our HIFU Technicians are specialised in the area of non-invasive body transformations. For best results, HIFU body treatments should be undertaken monthly until desired results are achieved.
- Avoid being in extreme temperatures for the next 24 hours.
- Increase your water intake, and make sure you’re hydrated at all times.
- Avoid alcohol for the next 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid applying non-recommended skincare products to the treated area.
- Avoid extreme exercise for 24 hours post-treatment.
There is no downtime associated with this procedure.
Your health and well-being is important to us here at The Rejuv Lab. If you have any queries about your treatment, please contact us as soon as possible.
Sometimes you may experience some slight redness or swelling, but it should subside quickly. A light tingling sensation of the treated area may persist for up to several weeks - some people also describe an "aching" feeling. Rarely, you may experience temporary numbness or bruising, but these side effects usually go away after a few days.
Our range of HIFU Body treatments includes:
- Tummy Lift
- Butt Lift
- Thighs Upper
- Thighs Outer
- Knee Lift
- Arm Lift
- Bra Bulge
- Love Handles
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotions/offers/packages may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Pre-payment / purchase is required.
- Treatment packages are not able to be split between more than one person or transferred to another service.
- Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
- Promotional pricing not applicable for existing bookings and will only apply to new bookings made and paid during the promotion period.
- During our peak periods, clinic may request a small deposit for high-value appointments and, once the appointment has been attended, this amount will be deducted from your total treatment cost.
- The Rejuv Lab reserves the right to end a sale or amend pricing at any time without prior notification or advertisement.
- Promotion pricing applies to specified treatments only. Excludes all other treatments and products listed in the The Rejuv Lab treatment and pricing guide, or website.
- The Rejuv Lab medical practitioners and technicians reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and to refuse treatment for the client if deemed not suitable. This decision is to be made by the Rejuv Lab medical practitioner and/or technician at their absolute discretion.
Memberships and packages:
- All are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Treatments within memberships/packages may not be transferred to another person, or exchanged for another treatment, or face/body area.
- Whilst every attempt is made, we cannot guarantee the same technician for all treatments.
- Memberships/packages are non-refundable once purchased.
- Bookings for add-on areas or treatments must be completed at the same time as the treatment being added to.
- Clients must purchase the same quantity of add on area’s as the number of existing pre-pay series.
- The price of the add on area, must be equal or less than the treatment being added to.
- The cancellation and refund policy terms and conditions apply.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you asked for. You may ask us for a refund of a product or service if it:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates an unsafe situation
NOTE: From time to time additional promotional terms may apply. A link to these additional terms and conditions will be available on the tabs below.